Joe Thouvenell, Appraiser
- President, PRS Consulting Ltd. – Chicago and Associated Real Estate Advisors – Washington D.C., and Principal Site Incentive Advisors LLC – functioning as a real estate appraiser, counselor, broker, and analyst.
- Actively engaged in real estate analysis, valuation, counseling, appraising and brokerage since 1971.
- Scope of experience includes all aspects of valuation and analysis as well as site acquisition, Incentive Analysis and tenant representation.
- Valuations include virtually every type of industrial, commercial, retail, land, office and special property. These appraisals encompass both existing and proposed projects throughout the United States.
- The reports prepared served a variety of functions including Highest and Best Use Study, Lease vs. Buy Analysis, Feasibility Study, Zoning, Condemnation, Loan Underwriting, Appraisal of Fractional Interests, and Ad Valorem Tax appraisals.
- Extensive background in Neighborhood Development including period as HUD Area Management Broker for NHS, valuation of numerous inner city properties, consultation with institutions on C.R.A.
- Clients served include Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies, Banks and Savings and Loans, Insurance Companies, Development Companies, Major Corporations, Courts of Law, Various Law Firms and Individuals.
- University of Illinois 1970
- Bachelor of Science, Management
- Loyola University 1979
- Master of Arts
- Specialization in Urban Studies, Urban Land Economics
- Extensive, professional training and education in valuation field including a comprehensive series of courses leading to the MAI designation. Continual enrollment in seminars courses, and conferences leading to continuing education credit.
- 08/02 to Present
- Commercial Associate
- AMH Appraisal Consultants, Inc.
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Commercial Associate
* Besides valuation, Mr. Thouvenell has represented various corporations and individuals in a variety of real estate transactions including:
o Disposition of Port Facility
o Acquisition of Warehouse Space
o Search for Corporate Headquarters
o Negotiate leases on multi-site facilities
o Negotiate leases on major office buildings
o Site Selection on $125 million plant
o Selection of Greenfield Site for major mfg. facility
o St. Xavier University- Graham School of Management
o Real Estate Investment Strategy
- Member, Appraisal Institute
- RICS, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- CRE, National Association of Realtors
- Chicago Chapter Appraisal Institute: Past President, Ad-Valorem Tax Committee, Public Relations Committee
- Chicago Chapter Appraisal Institute : Past President
- Illinois Coalition of Appraisal Professionals : Director
- Appraisal Institute : National Public Relations Committee
- Member General Appraisal Board Experience Subcommittee
- Charter Member Chicago Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- Southwest Suburban Assoc. of Realtors
- State of Illinois Certified Appraiser I53-000144
- State of Indiana Certified Appraiser CG49400183
- International Development Research Counsel (IDRC)
- State of Florida Certified General Appraiser